- [3 PACK] THIN IS IN – World’s thinnest (0.25mm) tempered glass screen protector for iPhone X (2017) is 100% touch accurate and compatible with 3D Touch. Protects your screen from scratches and can absorb impact! [MUST READ: Due to product manual and packaging being created prior to the name of the iPhone X being announced, product materials may incorrectly refer to the product working for iPhone 8 instead of iPhone X. This product is specifically designed for iPhone X / 10.]
- OPEN EDGE DESIGN – The Maxboost Glass Screen Protector fully covers iPhone X’s newest display, and is case-friendly due to the open edge design. Wear your favorite case and keep your screen protected at the same time!
- FINGERPRINT-LESS – Coated with hydrophobic and oleophobic clear layers, the glass protects against sweat and oil residue from fingerprints, keeping your phone screen pristine all day long.
- EASY TO INSTALL – Includes worry-free installation frame to provide accurate installation. Also, online installation tutorials on how to correctly install your screen protector are available. Visit our website to learn more.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – No-hassle warranty provides easy lifetime protection for your tempered glass screen protector.
iPhone X Screen Protector, Maxboost (Clear, 3 Packs) iPhone X Tempered Glass Screen Protectors [3D Touch] 0.25mm Screen Protector Glass for Apple iPhoneX 2017 work with most case 99% Touch Accurate
Please note: Due to the rounded-edge designs of the Apple iPhone X 2017 phone only, our screen protector tempered glass is specifically made to be a slightly smaller than the actual screen of your device, this minimizes the chances of bubbles, peeling, and cracking.
Top 4 Things To Remember Before Installing Your Tempered Glass
- Make sure to clean the screen thoroughly using the included wet & dry wipes
- Snap the guidance frame on your phone to help easily align the protector to the screen
- Peel off the thin, clear, protective layer(s) from the screen protector before applying the protector to the phone
- Finally, put the screen protector onto the screen slowly. And you are DONE!